As we prepare to move, we found ourselves utilizing our 4Moms Breeze Playard now more than ever.
I swore to myself I would never purchase a playpen because of the hassle of putting them up and down, not to mention the horrendous mat that barely wraps around the closed playpen. Much like everything parenthood related, all thoughts change after that first born baby- at least our thoughts did.
When we first saw the 4Moms Breeze Playard we were a little hesitant to make a purchase right away because of the netting. Due to the thin soft material we weren’t sure it would hold up to strong bebe hands; we were certainly proven wrong. Our run with the 4Moms Breeze has been great so far and the 4Moms Breeze certainly does its job.
It’s no lie that I’m addicted to baby goods and car seats are one of those things I love to try out so it was inevitable we would review the Orbit Baby G3 Infant Car Seat (which we also have for sale).
The Orbit Baby G3 Infant Car Seat is usually dubbed the “celebrity car seat” likely because of the unique paparazzi cover but status aside, this is one of the most up-to-date, safest seats on the market. Plus- you’ll never guess who makes them!
A few specifics we look for in our car seats are with safety always in mind. Side infant protection is important as is the buckle closures, minimum and maximum weight and always the comfort because if bebe isn’t comfortable then no one is happy. Let’s not forget the car seat weight itself though!
Check out that side protection we mentioned!
The Orbit Baby G3 Infant Car Seat is quite sturdy and comes in at around 10 pounds for the seat itself. The base is quite heavy though which is assuring because of its unique safety points.
The Orbit Baby G3 Infant Car Seat base has a twist into position attachment leading to extreme accuracy. Let me say, this base is not going anywhere when attached as directed.
We are a big fan of the Ergo baby brand so it is no surprise to us that the Orbit Baby Infant seat would be anything less than amazing!
The materials of the Orbit Baby are designed safer than any other seat on the market, for that delicate touch on your Littles skin from day one. We love that everything is curated so careful, even down to the paparazzi shade!
- Easily adjustable straps
- Seat rotates
- Travel system optional
- Strap holders
- Easily cleaned
- Paparazzi shade can be tough putting up
- The Carey handle seems to gather a bit in the middle, also gets worn down easily
Recommended for: We recommend the Orbit Baby G3 Infant Car Seat for families with larger vehicles and lovers of the all-inclusive travel systems . We love the versatility of the Orbit Baby G3 Infant Car Seat and the many uses for it. The rotating ability makes any transition an ease! This is a great carseat for families bringing their newest addition home!
Purchase your Orbit Baby G3 Infant Car Seat at Babys Den Here
We suggest the hoodie for the older bebes
As I was bebe gear shopping, as per usual, I saw this bunny hat and hoodie and immediately had to share. The perfect Easter addition for any Little out there.
This was found on Design Life Kids
What?! You read that right! Let’s clarify though, a brew a day may help with lactation but we aren’t suggesting drinking and getting drunk. According to an old Mexican proverb, or likely a grandmother, the brewers yeast actually stimulates milk production, significantly.
So we put it to the test and the results were amazing.
As I reach the point of launching my career as a Doula (Instagram, MotherDoula) a few things are becoming more apparent so I created a list of the ten things you can blame on pregnancy. I’d like to add, it’s okay and natural to experience most or all of these things. A comment I frequently heard during my pregnancy was “you look so good” and sometimes “you’re so thin” but in my mind when I saw myself I felt huge, I felt as if someone had taken over my once wafered body and replaced it, and that’s exactly what happened; however, my view translated in to something entirely different than the others views of me. I experienced everything on this list but in a different context.
I looked normal but I felt estranged.
- Tired all the time– inevitable, right? I thought I was invincible until suddenly I needed a nap…from taking a nap.
- Hunger– I once read that growing a tiny human is the equivalence of climbing a mounting. Just remember that when you climb a mountain you don’t eat cake afterwards.
- Nausea- “I think someone is smoking…it’s the guy in the car behind us” this happened and it made me sick. Everything. Made. Me. Sick. It’s normal just stay hydrated. Ginger everything.
- Soreness- Bum soreness, am I right or what?! Something about the arse and a tiny human that just doesn’t mix so don’t be afraid to ask your hubs for a bum rub.
- Cravings- Ask yourself, ‘all of those carbonated soft drinks OR sparkling water?’ Seriously, sparkling water tricks your mind in to believing you had carbonation without the syrup. Same decaf if you are drinking for taste/flavor.
- Attitude- I think this goes without saying. Just try to think before you do the inevitable pregnancy rational speaking.
- Gas- So, gas. Let’s face the facts. Pregnancy brings out our vulnerable side and this is just a lovely addition. No shame. Your hubby will find out one day that you do it so that might as well happen during pregnancy.
- Memory loss- Uhm…?
- Peeing all the time- True. Still true. Just don’t confuse this with a bladder infection. Those come very easily while preggers.
- Weight gain- right along with cravings and hunger. Eat what is right and think about options that will trick your cravings into thinking you had that cake or whatever your vice is. We don’t have to blow up like a balloon, we don’t have to eat for two. We have to be healthy.
When we received an opportunity to review the Peg Perego Booklet we jumped on it immediately. This Italian brand is notorious for innovative and top of the line products and the Booklet doesn’t fall short from the hype.
When our Booklet arrived we quickly opened the much anticipated package and with any new model, we did not know much of what to anticipate with the Booklet.
I knew that it had been marketed for easy fold up and a light weight body but we would soon learn the characteristics go beyond that.
Co-sleeping. One of the most debated words surrounding the logics of doctoring conflicted with the Granolas and the unbelievers. You know, the ones who believe that co-sleeping is better because of late night feeding and essentially no waking up during the night. Uh, guilty. Or the ones who realize the worst but don’t ever become educated on the best. So we know that co-sleeping is a big no-no from anyone in any medical profession, i.e. Pediatricians.
I wrote this because I want information out there about the co-sleeping world and why we choose this.